Return Policy & Warranty
Q: What is your return Policy?
A: We cannot accept returns of made to order slipcovers. To avoid dissatisfaction with fabric or color we offer free fabric swatches to allow our customers to be completely comfortable with the fabric and color they are ordering. We also can not accept returns or provide refunds if slipcovers are ordered for the wrong piece or style of furniture. If you are not sure of what you have please call us before ordering. We will ask for a few key dimensions, depending on your style, to compare against our patterns to ensure we are cutting the correct pieces. Stores have been known to change manufacturers over the years, so we like to double check dimensions. All slipcovers are made to order and the lead time is approx 4-6 weeks depending on the availability of our fabrics.
Q: Is there a warranty on my slipcovers?
A: We provide a warranty that the slipcovers will fit the furniture for which they are intended. If you are dissatisfied with the fit of your covers, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to repair, alter or replace the covers rather than providing a refund. We also warrant that our covers are made in a workmanlike manner and warrant the seams against failure for as long as you own the slipcover.
Q:How do I care for my slipcovers?
A: We recommend Professional Dry Cleaning on all fabrics, except Sunbrella, to preserve color and for longevity of the fabric. When using any decorative trims or multiple fabrics on your slipcover, Professional Dry Cleaning is recommended. That being said, many of our fabrics may be washed with great results. If you decide to wash your slipcovers, please follow the washing Instructions below.
• Be careful not to overload your washer.
• Close all zippers on seats, backs, and throws to prolong seam life.
• Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent.
• Air dry til damp (NO HEAT DRYING)
• Put back on piece while cover is slightly damp
General Care Information
To help extend the life of your slipcover, cushions, and frame you need
to spend a little time to take care of your furniture.
• Seat cushions and back pillows should be reversed regularly.
• Seat cushions should be rotated from side to side.
• Back pillows and throw pillows should be fluffed regularly.
• Vacuum with a soft brush attachment to remove excess dust and dirt.
Please contact customer service at (828) 855-8722 for more information. Thank you.